1 optional Lebanese wrap(I make spelt sourdough wraps)
80gms of thinly sliced cut up pumpkin
30gms baby spinach
40gms mushrooms sliced
1tbs Persian Feta(Goats cheese is amazing too)
1. Put some olive oil in a pan(I use a cast iron pan) and heat it at a medium heat.
2. Put the pumpkin in the fry pan and season it.
3. Once one side of the pumpkin is cooked flip it over and add the mushrooms - stir.
4. Once the mushrooms are cooked add the baby spinach and stir for about 20 seconds.
5. Crack the eggs on top of the veggies.
6. Cook until the eggs are cooked - sometimes I scramble them.
7. Cut the avocado in half and put it onto the plate, the rest can go into the fridge, I find beeswax wraps the best for keeping the avo fresh.
8. Serve the eggs, veg and feta.
9. Heat the Lebanese wrap in the frypan until warm.
* You can roll all veggies, egg and avo up in the wrap, or I usually put all of the veg/egg on top of the bread.
340gms Spelt flour - I use 200gms white unbleached spelt and 140 wholegrain spelt
1tbs maple syrup
500mil of cashew milk (blend 35gms of cashews with 500mil of water for a few minutes - taaadaaa! CASHEW milk)
50gms active spelt sourdough starter - I got mine off Ebay
1. Put the dry ingredients into a bowl and whisk until blended.
2. Add the wet ingredients and whisk until smooth and lump'less.
3. Put a plate or tea towel over the bowl and leave to rest for 8-16hrs.
4. Using a waffle maker make waffles.
This waffle has butter, berries, 24hr yoghurt and a tiny bit of maple syrup.
My fav waffle topping is: butter, peanut butter, banana, 24hr yoghurt and a tiny bit of maple(nope, I'm not pregnant - just weird ;)
Copyright © 2022 Funky Guts - All Rights Reserved.